Monday, June 21, 2010

Are you kidding me right now??

just as we finished cleaning up the last mess that the tree guys made... this happened... I thought I would show you the "big mess in the yard" and my husband clearing a path so we can get to the house first. yes... even the driveway was completely blocked up... O M G... or H F S ... seem appropriate...
and of course they couldn't contain the mess to the front... NOOOO.. I have half a dang tree on the ground in the back yard too... seems to me a little twisted that I am actually paying for this pain!!!

of course.. when you pay the help you can make them do all kinds of funny things... like .. "I want those two trees cut level"... and he did a fine job :)



the piece below will go on top of the level trees to make a swing..

and our tree guy, Craig, thinks that's a winner of a plan!!

I am sure in the back of his mind he is thinking "I hope I can get out of here before they ask me to put it up there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment